English and Bilingual roles in Recruitment starting in the new year. – Prague based, full time, permanent roles.
Are you looking to start 2022 off right? A brand new career that can provide you with a better future and lots of opportunities for many years to come?
Here at NonStop Consulting, we’re looking to speak with English and Bilingual speakers for Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities in our office in Prague. These are full-time, permanent roles starting from 10/01/2022. We may even be able to support relocation!
Who are we looking for?
If you are a goal-oriented individual with a commercial mind-set and excellent communication skills and are looking for a career that can provide you with excellent progression opportunities and the chance to be significantly rewarded for your hard work, we want to speak with you!
What do we do?
As a leading name in recruitment across Europe and now also in the USA, NonStop Consulting provides bespoke contingency, search and selection, contractor or labour leasing services, and managed vendor services to companies of all shapes and sizes from small start ups to large multinationals.
As a company, we have an equal passion for connecting top talent with top employers as we do for training and developing top talent for our own team, all the while striving to raise the bar of recruitment industry standards.
What do we offer?
* Full time, permanent role;
* €35,000 – €150,000 on target earnings (basic salary + commission and rewards)
* Award-winning training programme and a team of excellent on-site trainers;
* Fast and meritocratic career progression based your own performance;
* An international office environment with employees from 27+ countries globally;
* Relocation support for those moving to Prague;
* Additional performance incentives including international trips and luxury experiences.
If you would like to kick-start your career in recruitment in the new year or if your interested to learn more, apply below to be considered for an introductory chat with one of our team!