Apache Kafka (regular)
Big Data (advanced)
Big Data (advanced)
7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
About the project
We’re looking for an experienced Big Data Developer who wants to join a healthcare indsutry project. The person in this role will be working independently to design, develop and support data engineering solutions. The role offers an opportunity for development in areas of system architecture, Big Data processing and data science.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or other related field
- 4+ years of experience in designing, developing applications in Java (Spring/JEE), Scala or mixed
- Experience with relational and tabular data storages – efficiently managing and querying various schemas
- Experience with TDD, CI, CD
- Knowledge of build automation tools such as Maven, Gradle, SBT
- Knowledge of algorithms & design patterns and how to apply them effectively.
- Good knowledge about Big Data Stream/Batch processing
- Experience with one or more of: Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, HDFS, Hive, Kudu
- Good knowledge of English
- Financial transparency: the salary is: 25 200 – 30 240 PLN (150 – 180 PLN/h) + VAT
- Clear wage model (75/25).7N Consultants receive 75% of the amount paid by the Client. These are final wages to be received by the consultant.
- Professional development support.We subsidize trainings, technical certificates, conference participation, and foreign language classes. Additionally, 7N Consultants have opportunities to take part in internal training sessions and develop their interpersonal skills within the framework of the 7N Secret Code. Learn more about it here: 7N – The Secret Code
- 7N Inspiration Team’s support and an opportunity to join their ranks.They are a group of 7N Consultants who consistently and actively share their professional knowledge and expertise. Read an article from one of the 7N Inspiration Team’s members here: 7N – From Gitlab CI to Azure App Service
- Cooperation with real experts – the average professional experience of a 7N consultant is 10 years.Check out one of our discussion panels here: Does a Scrum Master need a background in programming (in Polish)
- Comprehensive and personal project support from one of a 7N Agent. Priority regarding project continuity and quality. See what one 7N Consultant said about the role of 7N Agents and project opportunities.
- Numerous (10-12 each year) high-end events – both online and offline.See the 7N KickOff 2019 clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KjJpFBNpI
- Healthcare, Benefit Multisport and life insurancesubsidies regardless of cooperation model. Access to Mindgram, a psychological support and professional development platform.
- Professional and quality-oriented recruitment processled by the most experienced recruiters in the industry. Read more about it in the <a href="https://