DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC in Poland is located in three cities: Warsaw and Wroclaw.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw, offers software development and maintenance services to DXC Technology customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
We are currently looking for:
Big Data Applications DevOps Engineer
Job location: Warsaw or remote
The successful candidate will work within Analytics practice and be mainly responsible for operations and DevOps support for new solutions and/or enhancements to business applications. The work will be delivered for a strategic multinational customer from autonomous driving area.
The scope of responsibilities will cover delivery of operations support, concept creation and transition to operations following DevOps model. The work packages will be defined in direct agreement with business users on customer’s side. Responsibilities will include last level support for incident and problem resolution, implementation of fixes, development and release of approved changes based on customer requirements and needs.
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- At least two years of working experience as IT support team member, DevOps Specialist
- Working experience in one of the following programming languages: Python
- Knowledge of Operating System – Unix/Linux
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done
- Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes
- Professional and responsible approach to work with customer focus
- Knowledge of Ansible, Airflow, Openshift
- Knowledge and experience with any of following solutions: MapR, Hadoop, GIT, Jenkins, Grafana, Nagios, Prometheus
- ITIL methodology familiarity
- Experience with Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban
- Experience in working in multinational environment
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
- Full-time employment contract
- Numerous opportunities for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Flexibility in work arrangement (home-office culture & flexible working hours are in our DNA)
- Professional technical and soft skill training programs (internal DXC University, DXC Partners Network and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- Private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport+ card, Wellness Program (massages included), German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sport communities
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- Competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Not only convenient but also picturesque location – our Warsaw office is located in the center of Warsaw, at the Daszyński roundabout, in a modern office