What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world’s leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a BI Senior Qlik Sense Architect to join us.
Cognizant CDB – AIA
Cognizant’s Digital Engineering Practice have been working towards partner and support our client’s digital transformations and platforms requirements. As we are strengthening our European operations, the Digital Practice wants to leverage our thought-leadership capabilities to drive clients to accelerate the pace of their inevitable towards cloud-based applications and their journey. Cognizant has implemented the strategic global relationships to support our aspirations going forward.
About the role
BI – BI Senior Qlik Sense Architect (Techno-Functional)
• Work on Enterprise QlikSense environment as a plaform engineer/architect. Work alongside other BI Architects, Business Users and other stakeholders to design and deploy end to end Reporting solutions in Qlik Sense, layout best practices and bring in continous improvement/automation in QlikSense environment right from environment configuration, architectral phase to development of application.
• Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, testing and Support of QlikSesnse Apps.
Our ideal candidate
• Strong 6 to 10 years of working experience in BI & Datawarehousing space.
• Sound experience of QlikSense arctitecture, services and development aspects.
• Must have worked with PowerShell, Qlik-CLI & QRS APIs. Should have sound background in programming and scripting.
• Must know skills – Enterprise QlikSense architecture, Installation and configuration of QlikSense environments, Nprinting , GeoAnalytics, Control-M and PowerShell/DOS/Shell scripting/Java Scripting.
• Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, testing and Support of QlikSesnse Apps.
• Should have good understanding of BI & Data warehousing concepts. Should be able to create data model in QlikSense following 3 tier architecture.
• Should be capable of Identifying problems in advance and looking for continuous service improvements
• Participate in problem management and come up with trend analysis on recurring incidents
• Partner with the DBA, Systems, Networking, and Middleware teams, Data Architecture, Business Intelligence team to facilitate issue resolution
• Co-ordinate with QlikSense for any unresolved issues and tool specific issues or hot fixes/patches
• Should be aware of maintenance, support activities, performance monitoring, tuning, upgrading versions, software configuration, business continuity and disaster recovery planning as well as Capacity planning.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills (English).
• Knowledge of Unix, AIX platform & Windows X Servers is a big plus
• Knowledgeable with Python, R languages with respect to data wrangling and visualizations is a plus.
What you can expect
• Become part of dynamic team working on latest technology stack
• Organization driven by technology
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
• Working directly with client day to day in a very interactive environment