NNIT is one of Denmark’s largest IT consulting companies, experiencing rather rapid growth, both nationally and internationally.
Our team of passionate and highly skilled professionals in Søborg is growing and we are looking for two skilled and experienced Backup Consultants to join our team.
Your responsibilities as a Backup Consultant:
We are looking for experienced and multi-skilled operations specialists for NNIT Global Operations with broad knowledge of server infrastructure.You will be part of a professional global team based in Denmark, the Philippines, China, and Prague.
You will be an important part of NNIT's global operations team, and your contribution will be the key to developing our near-shore activities. We work with operations in a professional and international environment with a constant focus on quality in the services delivered.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Providing consulting services and technical advisory for Backup solutions;
- Collaboration with Backup Service architect regarding Backup service design;
- Participating into customer’s on-boarding, transition and transformation;
- Migrating from NetBackup to Commvault and other internal projects;
- Building backup infrastructure, managing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues in backup environments on various OS Platforms and Databases;
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation such as Operation Manuals, technical procedures, guidelines, and project documentation;
- Maintaining and monitoring of our Backup Infrastructure.
You will be part of a highly skilled team
In our team, we transform customer’s IT landscape, maintain and operate their backup infrastructure. We focus on delivering on time, to the agreed quality and customer satisfaction. We work as a one team, practice and appreciate can-do attitude, collaboration and knowledge sharing. We also believe that you should always be able to develop both professionally and personally whether this is by interesting and challenging work, training or certifications.
– You have minimum 5 years of experience with administrating Enterprise Backup environments and have in-depth knowledge of CommVault and TSM. Preferable you also know NetBackup and Veeam.
– You have a broad professional profile: you know architecture design, implementation and advising our customers, and at the same time you don’t mind operational tasks.
– You communicate well in English; both oral and written (English is our corporate language).As a person you:
are solution-oriented and have can-do attitude;
are good at communicating and interacting with people;
are structured in your daily work, self-motivated and able to take the initiative;
are service minded, quality driven and ready to go an extra mile when necessary;
prefer to work with various tasks simultaneously;
like to share your knowledge and help colleagues.
If you’re interested in joining NNIT as a Backup consultant, plead admit your application in English.
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Mondays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
- Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation, and table tennis
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free