Pandas (nice to have)
NumPy (nice to have)
NumPy (nice to have)
We are Quantee
Quantee is a dynamic, rapidly growing B2B software startup delivering an innovative SaaS solution for insurance companies – AI-based dynamic pricing software.
Our SaaS platform empowers insurance pricing teams with a secret weapon to successfully compete in the digital world. With our software, GI/Health insurers can build better pricing up to 10x faster and update it in real-time.
Good news is – we are growing !
Currently looking for a Backend Developer ready to co-create one of the most promising projects in the Insurtech sector.
If you’re all about puzzles and digits – perfect! But you should know that in Quantee, we believe that people are the most important part of the equation. You can not only expect to work with world-class professionals, passionate about their work and committed to code from day one, but also with leaders fostering a positive culture, friendly atmosphere, and work-life balance.
- Day-to-day work with Python and REST;
- Backend frameworks such as Flask and FastAPI;
- Extensive use of libraries: SQLAlchemy, Alembic, Click, Marshmallow, NumPy, pandas, RQ, Joblib;
- GitFlow/MLFlow approach for CI/CD;
- Azure solutions on DevOps side, backed by the use of Terraform and Kubernetes.
✅ What would we like you to have?
- 3+ years of professional experience with Python;
- Extensive knowledge of libraries mentioned above;
- Previous work experience in a small team based on Git workflow;
- Hands-on attitude when it comes to facing challenges and solving complex technical issues;
- Natural curiosity and openness to new ideas and tools;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Intermediate level of English (B1/B2);
- + Experiences of working in both fast scaling startup and remote-only setups would be considered huge advantages.
- The possibility of professional development on one of the most innovative Insuretech projects;
- Stock options (ESOP) – benefit from the success of our company;
- Employees benefit plan- Multikafeteria;
- Possibility to work 100% remotely;
- 10% of the time for self-development – you can use part of your work time to develop skills and get the knowledge needed for you to achieve your career goals;
- Training budget;
- A lot of independence and ownership;
- Challenging, flexible, and fun working environment!
You IN? SURE!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Find out more about us: