We’re aiming to work using Golang mostly, but we know it’s not the common language. So if you’re Regular/Senior Backend Developer and would like to learn Golang – you’re in the right place! 😉
We create innovative, world-class engineering solutions. We don’t mean to brag, but in our daily work, we solve unconventional problems you can’t really google. Whenever possible, we open-source our libraries and share them with the developer community.
- Cooperating with various teams within the organization by developing the bridge between Developer Console, Marketplace, and transaction APIs;
- Supporting internal and external developers by sharing the knowledge of the service, helping them in a smooth transition, and advising on further development;
- Shaping the entire LiveChat Platform ecosystem and having full ownership of the features you’ll be working on;
- Contributing to open-source projects, which are shared across multiple teams;
- Setting clear, achievable goals and helping to shape the roadmap for Marketplace;
- Working closely with all products representatives to explore further development opportunities and discovering additional service potential;
- Managing projects that involve cooperation with other engineering and product teams;
- Setting and tracking core metrics for the project on your own.
- Go, Node.js
- MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ
- gRPC, Protobuf, Websocket
- Seniority level & experience: We’re open to all seniority levels, but having some practical experience is a must. However, what you did matters more than how long you have been doing it. We don’t calculate the seniority level based on years of experience.
- Technical skills: You should know at least one backend programming language, and it doesn’t have to be Go or node.js. However, if it’s not one of these, we expect that you are willing to learn them over time. We’re advocates of software craftsmanship, who truly care about the quality of their code. We hope you share these values, too.
- Soft skills & attitude: We’re a team of developers driven by passion, who enjoy each other’s company and like to joke around. At the same time, we’re open to feedback, both positive and negative. We don’t avoid difficult subjects but resolve problems by discussing them. We’ll get along well if you’re cheerful, ready to give & take feedback, and passionate about coding. Your enthusiasm and proactive approach can make up for a more modest experience.
- Language skills: You need to have good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Equipment and accessories
Government costs covered
Unlimited time off
Employee Assistance Program