Customer Apps team consists of 3 people – frontend developer, backend developer (team leader) and QA. We work currently in Scrumban but the long term plan is to go back to pure Scrum. We organize planning and refinements.
The projects we work on are a part of “Customer Apps Portfolio ” – a set of applications called planning tools. The tools used to plan new heating installation or modernization of existing one. In our small team we manage 2 projects:
- First is System Adviser – software planning complete installation including heat generators / photovoltaic panels / battery storages / solar collectors / ventilation systems.
- Second is Cylinder Planner – planning water cylinder storage adjusted for small and big consumption. Both applications are written in Angular.
What we expect:
- Experience in:
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience in asynchronous programming.
- Knowledge of:
-TypeMog/Jasmine library ( Unit tests and E2E)
- Practical knowledge of GIT.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Knowledge of Handlebars templates (HBS).
- Knowledge of authentication/authorisation (Basic Auth / OAuth).
- Knowledge of the Phrase platform.
- Knowledge of Axios library.
What we offer:
- Private medical care
- MyBenefit Cafeteria
- Edenred Card
- Multisport card
- Home office set up (monitor included)
- Co-Funding for language courses
- Glasses reimbursement
For everyone (B2B & Employment contract):
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working time
- Individual impact on the Viessmann products
- Referral program
- Knowledge sharing initiatives
- Access to the pluralsight
- Online meetings with dietician
- Sport and gaming events & active groups
- “Bike to work” addition
- Integration events
And if you decide to work from office, also:
- Relax zone
- Playstation, ping-pong table, small football table
- Coffee, fruits & sweets