Java (nice to have)
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where ‘every company is now a software company’ is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. That’s why it’s our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed – especially when it’s needed most. And we’re looking for people to join us.
This role provides the opportunity to build and engineer a high-velocity, growing business, built around the web, mobile, and desktop test automation market. All businesses today interact with their customers via an app, and the wide range of use cases and configurations available in the market today makes it extremely hard to deliver high-quality apps at speed. And end-users today do not have the time nor patience to interact with apps that are buggy. This amplifies the need for tooling that promotes rapid test automation, and TestComplete is well suited to accomplish that.
- Development of one of the key SmartBear products
- Will take care of the implementation of common services, SDKs, and NodeJS libraries used by other modules of the application
- Contribute to and hold when required technical discussions and requirement analysis with internal partners to drive alignment with product needs
- Drive high engineering standards by engaging in peer design and code reviews, grooming sessions, etc.
- Make sure test coverage and code quality are in line with established guidelines
- Collaborate with teams of developers, testers, UX designers, and product managers geographically spread across our different locations
- Working on resolving technical issues of customers
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related domains
- 3+ years working developing BE solutions
- Experience in software engineering in NodeJS, Python, and Typescript
- Experience building SDK
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines driving automation and quality.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, and writing maintainable code with good tests
- Knowledge of design patterns and performance best practices
- [Nice to have] Java or similar experience
- [Nice to have] AWS Cloud experience (EC2, AWS Lambda, …)
- English written and verbal communication skills on at least B2 level
- Bonus 5% of annual salary
- Copyrights deductible costs (creative tax)
- 27 days of paid annual leave on B2B contract
- 300 PLN of annual budget for fitness reimbursement
- Employee referral program – 9 300 PLN gross for recommendation
- Birthday Benefit – Employees will be given the day off on their birthday and can expense lunch
- Possibility of remote work during the pandemic, flexible working hours
- Virtual Exercise Class with Fit Revolution
- Breakfasts on Wednesdays, Lunches on Fridays and many other stacks in the office during the whole week
- Buddy program
- Integration events
- SmartBear Talks
- Access to Pluralsight
- Private Medical Care and Multisport
- … and we are working on more ideas
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.