.net 4.7 (regular)
.NET Core (regular)
MS SQL Server (regular)
Microsoft Azure (regular)
We are seeking software enthusiasts who are open to new challenges and new technologies.
Interested in working in an international team on stable, long-term projects? – Join us!
Together with colleagues from Poland and the Netherlands, you’ll be working in an experienced team, developing business applications for the European market.
SIENN is a medium-sized company without a corporate bent. Over the past decade, we have completed hundreds of projects for various clients – from start-ups to international corporations. Our clients include companies such as Bayer, Veolia, Unit4, Exact, Amgen, NBKB, and BrightContact.
There are three words that describe us: easy-going, agile, and customer-oriented. Work-life balance is very important to us.
For more information, check our website: https://www.sienn.com
The project uses cloud technologies and the CI / CD approach.
- Participation in the development of the application in the latest technology stack
- Upgrade the application to a newer version (.Net 6.0) and transfer the OnPremise platform ultimately to the Azure platform
- Involvement n Scrum Team
- Alignment of proposed solutions with overall architecture
- ASP .Net MVC,
- .Net (classic) 4.7/4.8
- .Net core 6.0
- Azure AD (B2C/OAuth)
- MS SQL Server
- At least 3 years of experience in developing .Net applications, especially in .Net Core, .Net 4.7/4.8,
- Hands-on experience with ASP. Net MVC
- Hands-on experience in using Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL Server and TSQL
- Experience in upgrading solutions to modern technology
- Good written and spoken English (minimum B2)
- B2B: + 26 paid days off and paid sick leaves
- Fully remote work (possibility to work in Wrocław office or hybrid)
- Longterm and stabile projects
- Work in SIENN teams (not outsourced)
- International training and certifications (Microsoft MCP)
- Diversity of projects (international and domestic Clients)
- Constant personal growth (defined career paths, additional leave for training, training budget)
- Medical package and Multisport card
- Great atmosphere at the workplace and fun after hours!