Enterprise Architect (regular)
We are looking for a Business Analyst Manager who will be responsible for coordinating the efforts and growth of the team of 6 BAs Leading a BA effort on a project will involve thorough planning and in-depth business analysis determining how requirements will be managed, and reviewing deliverables created by all the BAs on the team for securing right quality and consistency.
BA Manager’s responsibility will be to combine the role of leader and specialist:
- Coordinate BA efforts across the company and projects
- Guide BAs in their daily jobs and ensure their professional growth
- Continuously develop BA team to support the company’s growth ambitions
- Act as a lead BA on the key projects and bids
- Collaborate directly with key stakeholders, customers, Development and QA teams
The requirements for the role:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT as a Business Analyst
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader or manager
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in the eCommerce domain
- Good knowledge of BA techniques and tools (UML, BPMN, Enterprise Architect, etc.)
- Have strong English skills (both written and spoken, at least C1)
We know who we want. Our DVNT Attitude is determined by our values and observable behaviors that help our culture and business thrive. We will be happy with each other if you are:
- An achiever – taking responsibility and simply pushing things forward
- Solution-oriented – exhibiting inner motivation that empowers herself and others
- Priority focused – remaining stable, resilient, independent, and decision-making despite a dynamic and changing environment
- Positive about organizational improvements – being eager to support changes and communicate them with a positive vibe
- A team spirit – communicating transparently and encouraging collaboration
- Keeping the balance between a good mood and staying professional so that celebrating successes becomes truly satisfying for all
- Staying focused on the goals to enable others to perform, engage and grow
- Having a broad understanding of our business and industry and always being hungry for more knowledge
- Ready to shape the future by being agile and proactive (not just responsive)
- Committed to the team by delivering what was promised
- Taking ownership and empowering others to do the same
- Dealing respectfully and constructively with the expectations of others.
Together, we can impact eCommerce globally and drive both the online and offline retail worlds! We’re a cutting-edge eCommerce company, with more than 250 people on board.
Here, you’ll find people who are open to sharing their knowledge and expertise. You’ll meet the bold ones, who are
eager to learn and implement the latest technology. We were born as a services company but over time we’ve built many successful open source products like Open Loyalty, Vue Storefront, and Storefront UI. We also collaborate with SAP on a dedicated PWA application for SAP Hybris –Spartacus. In open source we trust.
You’ll feel right at home if you’re brave, driven, and share similar values to us: https://divante.com/about-us#values
What more can we give you?
Check the link below: