A technology client is looking for a freelance, remote B2B Technology Writer (Freelance) to translate product information into user-friendly and engaging guides and articles that meet the needs of the target audience and organizational standards.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Conduct in-depth research on the product and industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Create compelling content that translates technical information into logical, readable, and understandable content.
- Write a wide variety of copy for multiple platforms (EDMs, press releases, product information, website, blogs, social updates, press releases, sales copy, etc.).
- Adhere to the established style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Past technical copywriting experience with an established agency, an in-house team, freelance, or a similar role.
- Ability to conduct research and fact-check, and describe technical information in a creative and informative way.
- Quick learner and able to understand complex topics or product information.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR