Are you ready to seize an opportunity to be part of our Virtual Workplace operations team working with leading edge technology? Are you motivated by continuously delivering value to clients?
Come join us and help us operate our Azure Virtual Desktop service based in Microsoft Azure data centers.
We are part of the Hybrid Cloud Solutions unit, which is responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of our customers’ IT solutions.
We emphasize quality in our delivery and ongoing development of our skill sets, processes and services. It is important for us that you continuously develop both personally and professionally. Therefore, we focus on your skills through interesting assignments and relevant professional training and personal development plans.
Together with your manager you will prepare a committing plan for your career on which you follow up at regular touch points.
At NNIT, we have an open, team-oriented and informal culture. We support and learn from each other, and you can count on knowledge sharing and sparring with your team. This gives you a direct influence on NNIT’s future growth and development. We work with a special conscience, taking responsibility for our clients’ IT as if it were our own. We live our values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. We are conscience driven, value adding, open and honest.
You will join our Virtual Workplace operations team and your work will be placed during normal business hours from Monday to Friday, and you will be part of on-call duties with an option to work from home.
Your tasks will include
Your qualifications and experience
You have a technical background, and experience with Microsoft Virtual Desktop Management Technologies. Having a good understanding of Virtual Workplace strategies and technologies, this includes:
Experience and good orientation in Microsoft Cloud technologies
As a person you must have people-facing skills and be good at handling challenging situations. You are accustomed to doing operations and you must have a true passion for driving results that shines through in your engagement with colleagues and clients. You are analytical and detail oriented.
You must have:
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work from home
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Mondays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation, and table tennis
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free