Scala (nice to have)
Python (nice to have)
Azure SQL (regular)
Python (nice to have)
Azure SQL (regular)
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw and Wrocław
Analytics Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw, offers high-quality Applications/Platforms Development and Management Services to DXC customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers the full software lifecycle, including Business and Systems Analysis, Development, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing and Support. The main technology focus is on Cloud, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. DXC invests in multiple certifications for its employees, both technical (eg. Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SAP), and managerial (PMP, ITIL).
We Are Currently Looking For
Azure Data Factory (ADF) Data Engineer
Job location: Poland / remote
The successful candidate will be part of a growing Analytics Team located in Poland, focusing on various cloud technologies, providing projects and services to international clients and teams from across the globe. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in a dynamic and young environment that encourages innovative solutions. We offer an opportunity to develop both in the technology and business areas.
This role is an excellent opportunity for Data Engineering/ Developers who would like to work with cutting-edge technologies and learn all there is about Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Big Data. We will invest time and resources to deliver customized training to enable your professional growth.
We are looking for specialists and experts.
- Play the role of developer/lead developer for the assigned projects
- Provide technology consulting to customers and internal project teams
- Developing data-driven applications on the cloud incl. data architectures and APIs.
Skills – General
- Very good English language skills.
- Polish is a strong asset as the majority of teams are based out of Poland
- Strong communication skills, ability to work directly with clients and to lead junior team members
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to explore emerging technologies
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to changes
- At least 3 years experience with analytical/ data engineering projects
Skills – Must Have
- Good knowledge on Azure Data Factory (ADF) and storage Containers (BLOB/ADLS).
- Good knowledge of Azure SQL server Synapse and Azure SQL server database
- Strong SQL
- Basic Python or Scala
Skills – Nice To Have
- Understanding of Big Data, DWH/ETL concepts
- Knowledge of Azure data processing stack
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience in Agile and DevOps
- Experience in working with analytical databases (regular relational and MPP-type)
What we offer
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
- modern and friendly work environment, independence, and flexible working hours (e.g. possibility of working from home).
- full-time employment contract.
- package of social benefits, including private medical care, Multisport, sport communities, technical and soft skill training, life insurance and many others.
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, innovative, and high-performing organization within a truly global and multicultural organization.
- interesting and challenging projects, clear career progression path, and professional training enabling personal development and growth
- professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- training and certifications opportunities provided by our DXC Partners: Microsoft, AWS, Google
DXC is a leading Fortune 500 IT services leader, with $17.7 billion in revenue and over 130,000 colleagues around the world. At DXC, we harness innovation to help planes fly, financial markets function and businesses move at the speed of digital commerce. We serve much of the Fortune 500 and have an over 60-year track record of delivering and modernizing the world’s most mission-critical IT systems. DXC’s “people-first” strategy is core to our company, and our colleagues are our greatest asset. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship.
Send us your CV! We are looking forward to speaking to you about your opportunities at DXC Technology!