Azure Services (regular)
Azure Services (regular)
We are a global provider of Azure consulting and development services. Our long-term Microsoft Partnership earned us the status of Azure Expert Managed Services Provider, 8 Advanced Specializations, and 15 Gold Competencies. In February 2022, we became part of SoftwareONE, a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology, forming their largest Azure Cloud practice center.
We use full-stack Microsoft technology to inspire a self-managed culture and empower employees and organizations alike to achieve greater productivity and purpose.
Our work is driven by 4 key values:
- Act with care – teamwork is our priority and mutual support is our strength. We play a team game
- Be one step ahead – we take responsibility without hesitation and act proactively, predicting next steps and their consequences
- Be a challenger – we always look for ways to do things better and help others do the same, even if it means saying “no”
- Make it happen – guided by a self-managed approach and mutual trust, we deliver on our promises.
If this sounds like the perfect environment for you – don’t hesitate and apply today
- Responsible for creating the technical vision, solution architecture, and high-quality delivery for customer business requirements and goals.
- Leads meeting with the customer technical teams (trainings, handovers, requirement gathering etc.) technical teams (training, handovers, requirements gathering, etc.) and internal project teams,
- Participate in business meetings to ensure technical perspective and expertise and proper business value delivery via selected IT services or products,
- Can scope out a complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Can lead technology decisions and facilitate and articulate alternatives
- Breaks down business requirements into technical specification
- Prepares project documentation (Architecture and Design, Vision and Scope documents)
- Can lead medium (3-6 ppl.) delivery team and is responsible for delivery within agreed hours budget
- Supervises technical quality and set priorities for others
- Estimates the effort required to deliver a project based on a statement of work
- Executes technical proof of concepts
- Prepares technical input for offers
- Activeprojectdelivery (as Architect or Developer), supervising the delivery quality, or just going to another opportunity – based on your decision
- Expertise knowledge and experience in Azure Services and Cloud-based Application Development with .NET, React/Angular. Full-stack competencies will be a plus.
- Expertise knowledge and experience in the area of DevOps/Github, AKS, Microservices, Terraforms, etc.
- Ability to lead and execute Apps projects on every stage, from setting the environment in Azure, pipelines, etc, up to transition to Ops (Managed Service or DevOps Team). You don’t have to be an expert in Ops, but it is necessary to understand the challenges that might be there.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft 365 services, Dynamics 365, or PowerPlatform will be a plus
- Ability to create business solutions and apps based on services mentioned above
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues on a solution design level
- Provides Sales Manager with technical inputs for offers
- Participates in sales meetings with technical expertise
- Creates Scope of Work with responsible Sales Manager
- Creates Work Break-down Structure
- Delivers Proof-of-concepts solutions on her/his own or with supervised teams
- Delivers estimations for offers
- (optional, if you want and are able to) Possibility of end-to-end management of projects with strong support from an accountable Digital Advisor or dedicated Project Manager
- Completes project administration tasks
- Completes project management tasks:
○ managing parts of backlog and sprint planning
○ conducting project team meetings
○ support collaboration within the internal project team [developers, admins]
○ monitoring project parameters [standing, budget, etc.]
- Participates in meetings with the customer teams (training, handovers, requirements gathering, etc.)
Experience and attitude:
- Min. 4+ years of experience in Senior Developer or Architect role in technologies and services mentioned above,
- Min. 2+ years of experience in working with customers directly,
- Nice to have MCP certification, but we know that knowledge and experience is something different than just a certificate, so don’t bother with this,
- Extreme ownership of projects and tasks: responsibility and commitment,
- Challenge-driven and goal-orientated motivation,
- Willingness to learn and act upon feedback,
- Works on flexible hours (you own your daily schedule, holidays, etc), according to the projects situation,
- Willingness to travel up to 25% (if needed),
- Commitment to step out of comfort zone,
- Constantly works on improving soft and hard skills,
- You are very skilled and experienced, so it will be good to spread this along with other team members,
- Good presentation and communication skills,
- Fluent English is a must,
- Good people management/relationships skills [e.g. orchestrating teamwork],
- Ability to formulate thoughts and communicate with C-level stakeholders.
- 8000 PLN/1750 EUR self-development budget,
- International projects,
- The option to work from home/hybrid/office with flexible working hours,
- Hardware budget,
- Globetrotter bonus,
- Clear career path,
- Additional benefits