SQL DB (regular)
ETL tools (regular)
Analytics Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw, offers high-quality Applications/Platforms Development and Management Services to DXC customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers the full software lifecycle, including Business and Systems Analysis, Development, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing and Support. The main technology focus is on Cloud, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. DXC invests in multiple certifications for its employees, both technical (eg. Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SAP), and managerial (PMP, ITIL).
Azure Analytics Architect
- Lead Azure Analytics Architect role in solutioning, technological vision and project implementation for analytical projects on Azure
- At least 1 Azure-related project in the role of Solution Architect
- At least 5 years experience in Solution Architect role for analytical projects, preferably on Microsoft DW/ETL/BI technologies
- Provide technical leadership in the design and delivery of Analytical solutions required to meet enterprise customers’ business needs
- Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams
- Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers
- General portfolio of Azure cloud stack
- Database engines on Azure platform – mainly SQL DB, SQL DW
- Analytical toolkit on Azure
- ETL processing on Azure
- Process orchestration and scheduling on Azure
- Storage on Azure
- Security and identity on Azure
- Knowledge of Databaricks/Spark – using Python or Scala
- Experience with multicloud environment would be an asset
- Good SQL knowledge
- Understanding of the DWH/ETL concepts
- Experience in working with analytical databases (regular relational and MPP-type)
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience in Agile and DevOps would be an asset
- Good English language skills.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work directly with clients and to lead junior team members
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to explore emerging technologies
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to changes
- modern and friendly work environment, independence, and flexible working hours (e.g. possibility of working from home).
- full-time employment contract.
- package of social benefits, including private medical care, Multisport, sport communities, technical and soft skill training, life insurance and many others.
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, innovative, and high-performing organization within a truly global and multicultural organization.
- interesting and challenging projects, clear career progression path, and professional training enabling personal development and growth
- professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- training and certifications opportunities provided by our DXC Partners: Microsoft, AWS, Google