Kubernetes (nice to have)
Terraform (nice to have)
Big Data (junior)
The project is in the area of data science. The new specialists will be involved in co-creating a suitable working environment – a platform with large data sets, so that engineers associated with science and statistical models can conduct their experiments.
- clients transformation of their IT infrastructure using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions focusing on Public Cloud providers,
- troubleshoot problems and drive incidents till resolution,
- deliver business automation improvements and maximize possibilities of public cloud services,
- provide technical suggestions and plans for platform automation and platform development that meet business requirements.
- 2 year of experience in work with AWS cloud provider,
- Terraform and CI/CD process skills,
- at least basic Linux operations skills,
- very good English both spoken and written.
- benefit package: private medical care, life insurance, employee share program, MyBenefit platform, Multisport Card,
- individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach,
- a wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification),
- additional foreign language classes,
- paid employee referral program and Employee Share Purchase Plan,
- various happiness at work activities and sports initiatives,
- remote work and flexible working hours,
- Employee Assistance Program – free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.