Want to design and implement serverless cloud-native eCommerce architecture on AWS and revolutionize eCommerce?
Join us as an AWS Cloud Engineer with whom we will be able to design and develop a highly scalable serverless infrastructure on AWS Cloud, including implementation of CI/CD processes, monitoring, etc. As a team, we are responsible for the end-to-end software development life-cycle.
At Divante you will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas and solutions that will allow us to build innovative, top-notch solutions. In addition to that, you will be able to pursue training and certification on AWS, commerce tools, and others.
Salary: 180 – 220 PLN/h net + VAT (B2B)
We are working on greenfield projects in accordance with the principles of the MACH Alliance:
- Microservices based
- Cloud-native SaaS
Our technology stack is based on:
- Frameworks: Node.js / Vue.js / React.js
- Architecture: distributed, event-driven, serverless, microservice-based
- Serverless: Serverless Framework
- AWS Cloud-native services such as
- Lambda, StepFunctions
- SNS, SQS, EventBridge
- API Gateway + Apollo GraphQL Server / AppSync
- S3, CloudFront, CloudFormation
- IaC: Terraform, ServerlessFramework, Ansible
- Gitlab + GtilabCI/CD
- Monitoring: Sentry/DataDog/NewRelic/OpenTracing
You’ll be a perfect match if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in positions such as Cloud Engineer, DevOps, Architect, or similar
- Experience with AWS Cloud and some of the native services from our technology stack
- Can work with Serverless framework
- Interest in learning about and developing cloud-native, serverless solutions
- Hands-on experience Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with designing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with any application/infrastructure monitoring system
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2)
Together, we can impact eCommerce globally and drive both the online and offline retail worlds! We’re a cutting-edge eCommerce company, with more than 250 people on board.
Here, you’ll find people who are open to sharing their knowledge and expertise. You’ll meet the bold ones, who are eager to learn and implement the latest technology. We were born as a services company but over time we’ve built many successful open source products like Open Loyalty, Vue Storefront, Storefront UI. We also collaborate with SAP on a dedicated PWA application for SAP Hybris –
Spartacus. In open source we trust. You’ll feel right at home if you’re brave, driven, and share similar values to us: https://divante.com/about-us#values
What more can we give you?
Check the link below:
After receiving your CV we will reach out to you for a short call. One of our recruiters will take care of you during the whole recruitment process and will answer all your questions.