Embedded C (master)
Embedded C (master)
Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people’s everyday life? Join us and we will give you such an opportunity!
We are looking for a skilled AUTOSAR Architect to contribute to life-saving (but not only) automotive solutions. The project covers software development of the front camera- one of the components of ADAS.
You will have the opportunity to work in an experienced embedded team on modern automotive software that is supposed to reach the market in 2023. Sounds interesting? We hope so!
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- Very good, working knowledge of C, C/C++
- Very good knowledge of AUTOSAR
- System/SW architecture knowledge, understanding, and experience
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with git, Gerrit, Jenkins, JIRA, and Confluence
- Good knowledge of RTE, COM, E2E protection, ASIL, ISO26262, ASPICE
- Expertise with AUTOSAR system extract
- Demonstrated knowledge and working experience with Agile Software Development
- Automotive interfaces understanding
- Requirements management experience
- Basic object recognition knowledge or MobileEyeQ knowledge is a plus
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Execute Product Software Integration activities in an Agile/SAFe environment
- Continuously Improve the Continuous Integration Pipeline for products and variants
- Enable Continuous Delivery through Continuous Integration and Increasing Automated Test Coverage
- Measure and improve performance KPIs including Stability
- Implement methods to meet and exceed Software Quality Goals
- Debug, Root Cause and Fix Software Defects
- Share Lessons Learned and continuously improve the Software Integration Process
- Create associated lean documentation necessary for A¬SPICE compliance
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!