We are a global provider of Azure consulting and development services. Our long-term Microsoft Partnership earned us the status of Azure Expert Managed Services Provider, 8 Advanced Specializations, and 15 Gold Competencies. In February 2022, we became part of SoftwareONE, a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology, forming their largest Azure Cloud practice center.
We use full-stack Microsoft technology to inspire a self-managed culture and empower employees and organizations alike to achieve greater productivity and purpose.
Our work is driven by 4 key values:
- Act with care – teamwork is our priority and mutual support is our strength. We play a team game
- Be one step ahead – we take responsibility without hesitation and act proactively, predicting next steps and their consequences
- Be a challenger – we always look for ways to do things better and help others do the same, even if it means saying “no”
- Make it happen – guided by a self-managed approach and mutual trust, we deliver on our promises.
If this sounds like the perfect environment for you – don’t hesitate and apply today.
- You will be working with an international team and be responsible for implementing the requirements as efficiently shared by the customer
- Pass on all details (requirements, other decisions) to the onsite team
- Attend and handle client & onsite daily calls (we work in Scrum)
- Prepare high-level project documentation, ie. Architecture and design, vision and scope documents, and also WBS if needed (MS Project)
- Deliver high-quality code
- Break down business requirements into technical specification.
- Min. 3+ years’ experience in a developer role
- API tests (Postman)
- UI tests for Angular
- Fluent English (direct work in an international team)
- Good soft skills
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills,
- Hourly billing.
- Travelling allowances,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- International projects,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.