.NET C# (regular)
.NET C# (regular)
Skelia invites Automation QA Engineer that will be an integral part in creating automated test suites for all software that our customer develops, and as well be able to help with manual testing across the platforms.
You will have the opportunity and challenge to be a part of the extension team of our customer – one of the biggest consulting architectural and engineering companies from Norway.
About our client
Our client is one of the largest consultancy companies specializing in architecture and engineering. With over 800 employees at 25 different locations, the agency delivers database and map solutions for mobile and web apps in different areas. The company uses innovative methods and solutions to ensure the development solution stands out from the crowd.
- Design and develop automation and tests for application
- Assists with the development of test strategies, creation of appropriate test harnesses, and implementation of ongoing metrics
- Add value to all test activities as well as other activities in the team to deliver qualitative software as efficiently as possible
- Produce high-quality test assets
- Actively contribute and drive the ongoing improvement of the testing process, knowledge, quality, and best practice
- 3+ years of professional experience in testing and a good understanding of its concepts
- Knowledge of Azure microservices, C#, .Net
- Able to do both manual testing and automated testing
- ISTQB Certified
- Experience with SharePoint Online is a big plus
- High level of oral and written English
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”