Associate SAP Basis Operations Specialist
Are you ready to join an exciting technical journey and want to be part of our SAP Basis Operations team to support our clients to assure their SAP operations?
In our global NNIT SAP Basis family we are more than 90 dedicated specialists located in Denmark, China, Czech Republic and the Philippines all occupied with SAP Basis operations or projects. We service more than 800+ SAP systems and perform technical consultancy on 100 large and small projects continuously. Our customers hold very complex SAP landscapes running on platforms operated either on-premise, remotely, in a hybrid cloud setup or ‘pure’ cloud.There is a good reason that we are growing our SAP business rapidly these years. An important part of this is that we care about motivating and developing our employees in their internal career journey.
This role is suitable for professionals who are eager to learn and would like to explore SAP Basis area.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Working under supervision of more experienced colleagues
- Incident management – basic tasks and requests on SAP Basis level
- Defect prevention – basic tasks and requests on SAP Basis level
- SAP Transports management for our customers on daily basis
- Weekly support of maintenance windows (STOPSAP/STARTSAP followed by basic check, possible troubleshooting, upgrade of DB clients, kernel upgrades)
- A collaboration within the projects & operations you are part of and with your SAP Basis colleagues in all our Global locations
You will be joining the Prague team which has 12 team members coming from different countries, with different experience and background. At the team, we work together in an informal way where we exchange ideas and help each other.
- Basic experience with one of the following environments (Linux/Unix/Windows) and the basic knowledge about the Relational Databases
- Ability to prove and develop your own technical skills long term
- Fluent and comprehensive communication in English
- Structured, good at documentation practices and focuses on high quality deliveries
- Having worked in an international environment is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of ITIL and ITSM tools
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Mondays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables
- Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation, and table tennis
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free