The Associate Solution Engineer provides customers with professional, timely, accurate and effective proposals for SITA Network Services. The Associate Solution Engineer is responsible for triggering all actions required to successfully implement the contracted solutions.
What You Will Do
• Be the interface to customers to qualify their network services requests and transform these into low level designs allowing issuance of quotation
• Define Design alternate solution if customer expectation is not meeting standard SITA SLA’s
• Support the Solution Designers / Solution Architects on large customer opportunities by gathering access circuits quotations
• Check & Validate Costs Components Completeness & Apply Customer Pricing.
• Validate the quality of the data received from the customer for processing successfully the orders
• Produce the list of orderable components (Bill of Material) and the low-level design
• Translate Low Level Design into customer order within SITA ordering tools
• Perform Quotes refresh for costs optimization and Control pro-actively validity of quotes.
• Define and ensure that service acceptance tests are carried out successfully
• Attend service activation/migration conference calls if required by the Project Manager and/or Customer Success Manager
• Ensure data quality and Integrity
Who You Are
• At least 2-4 years of experience in Network Engineering / Telecom Industry.
• Working Experience on enterprise customers projects: Network Solutions (MPLS)
• Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Technologies
• Change management knowledge (ITIL knowledge is a plus)
• Be autonomous and agile in changing environments, with sense of initiative and proactivity.
• Strong communication & Analytical skills
• Quality, process, and customer oriented.
• Proactive in his/her approach
• Self-driven and able to work autonomously
• Proficiency in English is a must
One or more additional certifications are required:
Technical Expertise required:
MPLS IPVPN, routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RIPV2, Dial Solutions (PPP/L2F), Switching, DSL, IPSEC, GRE, Tunneling, Underlay & Overlay protocols., Wireless LAN.
Good to Have : Riverbed, Zscaler, Network Boost
• We offer a hybrid model of 3 days from the office and 2 days from home
• Standard working hours Monday to Friday with flexible start times (8:00am-6:00pm CEST, 37.5 hours per week)
• We will provide you your equipment including a laptop and new mobile work phone
• You will be paired with a buddy for onboarding and provided hands on training and e-learning resources
:Jul 4, 2022, 5:14:04 AM