The Associate Clinical Supply Chain Manager ensures the on-time delivery of supplies (Investigational Medicinal Products and Non-Investigational Medicinal Products) to clinical sites for established clinical trials contracted to IQVIA. This is achieved through effective inventory monitoring, ongoing forecasting of drug demand, initiation and delivery of packaging campaigns and a strong distribution strategy.
• Ability to work independently and proactively to ensure that the supply of all trial materials is delivered to the right place at the right time
• Maintain demand forecasts and packaging plans so that packed clinical supplies are readily available in accordance with the project requirements
• Initiate packaging campaigns with the assigned vendor and provide oversight to ensure on-time delivery
• Monitor, and where necessary, update study assigned Interactive Response Technology (IRT) systems to ensure study inventory is effectively managed
• Responsible for the distribution plan and has oversight of the assigned vendor(s) executing it
• Provide ongoing budget tracking activities so that projects are run efficiently and in accordance with client approved quotations
• Maintains 100% compliance on all assigned training and applies learnings to everyday practice
• Remain up to date in all GxP and regulatory requirements applicable to the role
• Leads client and vendor related meetings where necessary to discuss Clinical Supply Chain topics or status updates
• Provides administration support to the Clinical Trial Supplies team where required
• Manages the review and assessment process of Temperature Excursions reported to the IQVIA Clinical Trial Supplies team
• Conducts thorough and regular risk management assessments to ensure all risks are systematically reviewed and appropriate mitigations are executed
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 0-2 Years related industry experience in Clinical Trials or Pharmacy (Preferred not essential).
• 0-2 Years related experience in Clinical Supplies – this could be from Supply Chain, Packaging, Distribution or IRT functions.
• Ability to demonstrate good project management skills.
• Ability to create effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to demonstrate effective communication and direction.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).
• Proficient in the English language.