Regulatory Affairs Assistant provides general administrative duties and project specific administrative support to Regulatory Affairs teams, to ensure smooth daily operation.
We can consider full time or 30 hours per week.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
· Assists with the coordination of translation of regulatory correspondence and various documents required for submissions
· Ensure on time signing, printing and dispatch of documents up to delivery confirmation.
· Perform administrative quality control checks (QC) of submission dossiers.
· Arrange payments to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities.
· Assist department members with project and non-project administrative tasks, such as collection, completion and tracking of documents/information (i.e. forms, reports, correspondence logs, CVs, job descriptions, training records, contact details, etc.)
· Ensure timely filing of documents into the relevant repository platforms (i.e. Flex database)
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Clearly, proven organizational and time management skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information.
· Efficient interpersonal skills in fast-paced, deadline orientated and changing environment.
· Ability to handle multiples tasks.
· Good self-motivation skills.
· Good attention to detail.
· Willingness to adapt to new procedural requirements.
· Team player.
· Proficiency in all MS-Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Completed or in the last year of University Studies.
· Very good English skills (both verbal and written, B2 at least)
Why Should You Apply?