Job Description – Assistant / Project Coordinator (2211199)
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
We are looking for an Assistant/Project Coordinator who will support the work of our Management Team . You will also support different projects and closely cooperate with employees in other functions, such as marketing, medicine, sales and distribution.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Scheduling meetings, organizing data and gathering information – supporting our Management team by carying out daily tasks.
• Management of projects including tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
• Providing support to meetings and events, creating and managing purchase orders in SAP, scheduling meetings, writing minutes, administrative support.
What background you should have:
• Economic / marketing / business education
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent organizational skills
• High proactivity
• Excellent communication and networking skills
• Ability to work independently, team spirit, stress resilience
• Advanced language skills in both English and Czech
• Work experience as an Assistant to Marketing or other executive functions is an advantage
• Work experience in pharma industry is an advantage
What we can offer You will become a part of a team of a global research-driven pharmaceutical company which brings innovation in the area of medicine for people and animals. Our employees are hardworking, open and responsible and we try to create an environment where they can feel satisfied. We can offer not only competitive compensation and benefits’ package but also friendly corporate culture. Are you interested? Great! Click on APPLY ONLINE below (if you are not yet registered in our system please choose the option New User) and send us your CV and brief information why you are interested in this position. We are looking forward to your application!
-CZ-Boehringer Ingelheim spol. s r.o. (Czech Republic)