We are looking for a colleague to support our Business Unit Diabetes Department in Novo Nordisk, Prague. Are you good at organizational matters, team player with a can-do attitude? If yes, then you could be just the person we need!
Join us and you will be working in a team together with passionate colleagues in an often busy but always friendly atmosphere.
As an Assistant , you will be responsible for support of our sales teams in Bohemia and Moravia.
This is a fixed-term position – substitute for maternity/parental leave for a period of two years.
Your main accountabilities will be:
• Management of documentation and calendar of external and internal events and organization and participation in cycle meetings, including cooperation in their organization, support to the sales department and sales managers
• Responsibility for completing documentation for compliance including GDPR, business ethics, checking compliance with legal requirements
• Tenders – graphic, printing, translation services, organization of seminars and other external events; “Savings” management and reporting and External agencies – coordination (graphic services, press services, services related to local events including congresses and seminars)
• Preparation of contracts and/or orders with partners using standard templates, ensuring accounting documentation and compliance with Business Ethics requirements etc.
• Organization of the warehouse in our office
In this role, you will report to the BU Director of Diabetes, Prague.
To be effective in this role we need you to have:
• High school diploma
• Very good English and Czech (both oral and written)
• Excellent organizational skills – ability to organize work well and set priorities, ability to multi-task
• Very good computer skills (MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel.)
• Positive thinking (finding solutions to problems), can do approach
• Driving license B
• Previous experience with sales or marketing department or assistance support is a plus
About the Department
Basic facts about Novo Nordisk in the Czech Republic: The Czech branch employs about 79 people, antidiabetics represent about 80% of the company’s turnover, most of the DIA portfolio consists of various types of insulin as well as injectable non-insulin preparations for diabetes treatment and aids for their application. Novo Nordisk is an original pharmaceutical company with extensive research and development. All products are subject to regulation, i.e., their promotion and marketing activities are strictly regulated (especially the Advertising Act, SUKL UST 27, the AIFP Code of Ethics plus the company’s internal regulations).