The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact.
We have a great opportunity for an Asset Management Senior Program Manager based in Prague to join our Honeywell Airlines Customer Business Team! The role will be responsible to support our activities with Lufthansa Technik (LHT) and other future Cooperation Partners, with a primary focus on the Airbus A350. This position will lead our Asset Management Cooperation with LHT and our compliance to the Airbus Supplier Support Conditions (SSC). The position is responsible for the coordination and the management with LHT of A350 asset management services (which includes 7/24 AOG service), pool access services, integration of processes between LHT & HON, management of our agreement relative to parts location, materials forecasting, financial forecast and actuals. The position will also support all A350 sales campaign, which involved asset management and/or pool support. The position will liaise with the Customer & Product Support teams, Honeywell Sales Teams, Honeywell Aerospace Trading, the Airbus Customer Business Team (CBT) and will potentially interact with Operators and Airbus in coordination with the rest of the organization. The person will be a member of the Honeywell/LHT Asset Management Council (AMC) and will support the initiatives to improve our asset service levels with operators.
- Ensures adherence to contractual obligations and works with LHT to provide adequate support throughout the Airbus A350 asset management ramp-up phase and inventory deployment
- Establishes and maintains the channels of communication necessary to assure timely customer and business awareness of project progress/issues with LHT
- Participates to the Honeywell/LHT business reviews and drives the related action plans to closure
- Coordinates with C&PS teams, Sales Team, Airlines CBT and Airbus CBT to define financial forecast, achieve annual revenue targets, A350 asset deployment plan, retrofit campaigns and Entry-Into-Service plans by including LHT’s capabilities and coordinates with LHT accordingly
- Represents LHT and the AT&R aftermarket team on appropriate product teams, to ensure appropriate priorities are set internally
- Accountability for key project management metrics and maintaining an MOS to achieve key A350 asset management KPIs including monthly scorecard reporting
- Influences ISC to make commitments for and prioritizes allocation of A350 LRU inventory to aftermarket Sales Orders based on customer urgency and AOP commitments
- Works with A350 MROs to obtain and communicates A350 Asset PN forecast to Demand team
- As needed for A350 Asset PNs on critical allocation, coordinates with Procurement, Materials Management and Global Planning to speedily resolve supply issues and maximize aftermarket allocation
- Maintains a positive relationship with LHT through written communications, support program reviews, workshops, and conferences, as applicable
- Must identify and synthesize customers’ needs to determine a Honeywell integrated solution to address customer issues, in coordination with LHT and in cross-functional coordination with Sales, C&PS, Airlines CBT and Airbus CBT
- Must have ability for quick response and aggressive implementation of corrective action plans to address specific customer needs and issues
- Evaluates and administers economic consideration and Airbus SSC adjudication within a timely manner
- Works with A350 Product Performance Council, and HON C&PS as necessary to facilitate asset management related activities on in-service issues
- Provides oversight of the A350 Designation Process with the Aero Strategic Planning and Customer Core Teams to ensure adherence to HON requirements
- Supports A350 LRU modifications/upgrades resulting in SBs with pertinent data and analysis, including aftermarket demand and works with global field service teams to manage post-SB allocations based on A350 operator planning
- Manages A350 LRU upgrade programs with suppliers including prioritizing demand from A350 operators/MROs
- Supports Procurement on commercial negotiations with suppliers
- Supports sales campaigns for A350 R&O flat rates including providing analysis and updates of underlying LHT costs, achieving the LHT-HON A350 collaboration financial targets (M1) and defending HON flat rate pricing against SSC GDMC claims
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business-related discipline
- 10 years’ experience in combination of Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Contracts, Customer Support, Program/Project, Materials or Product Management.
- Strong quantitative, numeracy and analytical skills.
- Advanced level of English language
- MBA or other Advanced Degree
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Experience supporting or leading sales pursuits
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to make effective presentations
- Aerospace background strongly preferred
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- International work environment
Honeywell offer a hybrid solution of 3 days in the office and 2 days remote working, some flexibility would be considered on a case by case basis.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD191690
- Category: Business Management
- Location: V Parku 2326/18, budova 10,2.&3.p.,Prague,PRAHA,14800,Czech Republic