CAREERS THAT CHANGES LIVES
Are you interested in developing a career in HR? Are you a fluent English and French speaker with an interest in supporting the EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa) Region right from our office here in beautiful Prague? Do you want to work in multinational and multicultural company that offers you interesting career growth and development?
Join Medtronic as a HR Shared Service Centre Representative and become a part of a company that improves people’s lives.
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
A DAY IN LIFE
At our AskHR Department in Medtronic, plc, we focus on providing employees with a single point of contact for all of their HR questions and we support HR in the execution of core processes to ensure consistency, effectiveness and efficiency promoting use and adoption of our HR technology platforms. AskHR Representatives are directly involved in providing customers with accurate, consistent and timely responses to their questions and issues regarding HR transactional and technology needs, developing an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs and engages with customers to ensure quality of response, contributes to the continuous development of knowledgebase tools to provide consistent responses to customers, escalates cases in a timely way to appropriate Subject Matter Expert (SME) or Center of Expertise (COE) if functional expertise is required and promotes the use of self-help tools such as Workday and knowledgebase to encourage customers to answer questions on their own.
As an HR Representative, you will actively contribute to our continuous improvement culture that gets everybody engaged every day in solving problems to improve the value we provide to our customers.
Main responsibilities include:
• Provides customers with accurate, consistent and timely responses to their questions, and issues regarding HR transactional and technology needs
• Develops an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs and engages with customers to ensure quality of response
• Contact person for employees on a wide range of questions related to Medtronic global, regional and country HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs
• Prepares letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents
• Works with the HR Service Center team to highlight and identifies deviations and seeks for structured improvements of the processes/tasks performed in the HR Shared Service Center
• Fluent (verbally and in writing) in English and French
• Experience in a front office facing Customer Service/Shared Service environment and/ or administrative job required
• Bachelor or Associates Degree in addition to one year of customer service related experience OR High School diploma or equivalent with 2 or more years of customer service experience
NICE TO HAVES
• 1 to 3 years of experience working in Human Resources, Customer Service, Administration sectors
• Knowledge of an additional language would be beneficial
• Interested to further develop within an international HR Shared Service/Shared Service environment
• Experience working with SAP, Taleo and/or any other ERP systems and HR IS
• Rigorous, precise, curious, follow-up capabilities with strong problem solving skills
• Highly flexible, able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Strong technical aptitude, exposure to IS systems
• Attention to detail and methodical approach required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Alongside a competitive salary, Medtronic also offer clear routes to progression, a great work environment and amazing benefits which include:
• 25 holiday days
• Meal vouchers
• 4 sick days
• Competitive amount of benefity café points
• Supplementary pension insurance
• Group life insurance
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic – both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.