Data Engineering (advanced)
SAS tools (advanced)
SAS tools (advanced)
Accenture Applied Intelligence
You’ve heard of Artificial Intelligence (AI), but what about Applied Intelligence?
AI may be the talk of the town, but it’s not a silver bullet. That’s where Applied Intelligence comes in: It’s our unique approach to combining AI with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business in a very pragmatic way.
AI Centre of excellence in Poland is part of a global team of more than 6,000 deep AI experts and 3,000 data scientists. We work with almost any technology partner including SAS, AWS, GCP, and Microsoft.
We build resilient data approaches, make AI vision a reality and make it scalable. Our work makes an impact and help businesses prepare for tomorrow.
YOU ARE GOING TO:
- Work with us at the forefront of the digital revolution contributing your creativity, innovativeness, critical thinking and technical skills to help us shape the global digital landscape.
- Use SAS and other tools to effectively manage the data, gather insights, build ML models, and transform business
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that gather technical, business, cloud and data science competencies that deliver work in agile methodologies (at client location, remotely or mixed).
- Range of your accountability, responsibility and autonomy will depend on your experience and seniority – we are looking for specialists of varied experience levels.
- Extend your knowledge in area of Cloud, ML engineering, Python, etc.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- Graduated from university with Msc in areas such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Quantitative Methods and are continuously looking forward to use your knowledge to solve complex business problems.
- Are experienced in area of Data Engineering and Data Science with focus of SAS tools like 4GL, Viya, SAS Data Integration Studio, Enterprise Miner.
- Are proficient in data management, SQL skills and Data Warehouse topics.
- Are experiences in working with Oracle, Teradata, DB2 or similar
- Are experiences in working with stakeholders across different areas such as business, technology and data science
- Have very good command of English language (it is nice to have command of additional language, for instance German)
- Are a great team player (it is nice to have experience in working in international teams)
- Interest and constant willingness to develop in areas of Data Engineering, Cloud, and DevOps