ACCENTURE APPLIED INTELLIGENCE
You’ve heard of Artificial Intelligence (AI), but what about Applied Intelligence?
AI may be the talk of the town, but it’s not a silver bullet. That’s where Applied Intelligence comes in: It’s our unique approach to combining AI with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business in a very pragmatic way. AI Centre of excellence in Poland is part of a global team of more than 6,000 deep AI experts and 3,000 data scientists. We work with almost any technology partner including SAS, AWS, GCP, and Microsoft.
We build resilient data approaches, make AI vision a reality and make it scalable. Our work makes an impact and help businesses prepare for tomorrow.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises.
- Working with the latest technologies in the field of data analytics.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- Have minimum Bachelor’s degree in discipline like Mathematics, Informatics, Physics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance from an university of repute
- Have excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish would be an asset
- Have 1+ years of overall experience within industry or consulting (preferred) with an international exposure in Banking or Insurance
- Are experienced in one or more of the following areas:
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and transaction monitoring systems (models/ scenarios development, design, calibration, tunning)
- Screening (transaction screening, name screening, entity resolution)
- KYC/CDD (process understanding and optimization techniques, customer risk modelling, customer segmentation)
- Sanctions (e.g. false hit mitigation techniques or similar operational activities)
- Understanding of Advanced statistical methods/functions: clustering, supervised learning: regression analysis, generalized linear model, decision trees, SVM, etc.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking, sound judgment, critical analysis, attention to detail and provide value-added advice
- Have deep knowledge of at least one of the following tools: SAS, Python, SQL, Matlab. Knowledge of Hadoop, AWS, GCP, Azure, Spark, Palantir, Fircosoft, Snowflake and other data management or data processing tools will be an asset
- Derive insights from large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Possess strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of risk and business economics
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable function in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm