Scripting languages (regular)
Azure DevOps (advanced)
We are the team of the best subject-matter experts in the areas of Data warehouse and BI (Data lakes, Teradata, Snowflake, Data Vault, etc.). If you want to gain work experience with Snowflake, we will give you that opportunity! Projects based on different database technologies, access to the newest IT solutions, support of experienced team of experts and uncommon technical challenges give our consultants a unique opportunity to grow and develop.
We are looking for an experienced 2nd Line/ 3rd Line Application Support Specialist or DevOps Engineer with knowledge of MS Azure to join our team working for one of our international clients. You will be responsible for the infrastructure, managing servers (Linux and Windows) and databases (MSSQL and Postgres).
Application Support Specialist/ DevOps
- Cooperation with the team (Solution Architects, Functional Analyst, Support Teams) responsible for configuration and development of new functionalities for project management tool.
- Guide the operations team on high level incidents that require a out-of-the-box approach to resolution.
- Review and improve current system monitoring, thresholds and alerting.
- Document monitoring process to be followed by operation team.
- Understand and be the expert in the application infrastructure scenario.
- Work along the application manager on ad-hoc requirements to improve the operations and development team capabilities.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position
- Very good command of English (international team located in 3 countries)
- Very good knowledge of ITIL (incident, change and problem management)
- MS Azure knowledge (especially Azure DevOps services)
- Windows/Linux server knowledge
- Knowledge of one of Scripting language (PowerShell/Bash/Python)
- Some C# knowledge (able to read and debug code)
- Experience in deploying and using monitoring applications, Grafana + Telegraf & Splunk ideally
- Love for solving problems and ability to extract their essence
- Sysops experience
- Experience in establishing/building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with application support
Perks? Here we go!
grounded relationship with the client and good working atmosphere
real career development opportunities
100% remote work or hybrid model (you decide)
medical care (Luxmed)
⚽ sport card (Multisport)
training and certification budget
employee referral program
️ architect’s care
Curious about what the hiring process looks like?
▶️Once we receive your CV, you will be contacted by our HR department.
▶️After a short conversation about your experience and expectations, the HR department will direct you to a technical meeting with one of our Managers or Architects.
▶️After the technical meeting, the Recruiter will get back to you with feedback and together you will determine the next steps.
Do you have questions, concerns?
Our Recruitment Manager <a href="https://