Your tasks will include:
- Threat modeling and design reviews for new and existing Veeam products;
- Conducting manual source code security audits;
- Conducting both manual and automated testing (penetration testing);
- Using automated application-analysis tools and verifying the results.
To be successful, you will need:
- Knowledge of the Top 10 OWASP vulnerabilities: how to find, exploit and fix them;
- Administration skills in Microsoft Windows and Linux; Ability to use virtualization technology to create and manage VMs;
- A good understanding of the principles of secure software development;
- A desire to develop in the field of application security;
- A lively and flexible mind, clear logic, and analytical skills;
- The desire and ability to work as part of a team;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.);
- Knowledge of modern cryptographic algorithms;
- Experience with DAST and SAST tools;
- Skills using OWASP ZAP, Burp Suite, Kali Linux tools.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.