Responsive Web Design (advanced)
We are looking for a Angular developer who balances passion for research and innovation with a pragmatic mindset. In this role you will take on a number of innovation projects. You will enjoy working in a highly self-directed way, as part of a friendly, ambitious start-up team. If you care about your work, building a great product and delivering social impact in the process, you are at the right place. You will have the opportunity to contribute to all layers of the technology stack, including front end, backend services and infrastructure.
- Comfortable with modern HTML and CSS practices.
- Takes a mobile-first and responsive approach to design and development of frontend
- Strong understanding of UI and UX principals
- Produce clean and tested code.
- Suggest and improve existing frontend
- Understand requirements and transform into implementation strategies
- Work closely with Tech Lead and product designer
- Fully remote work
- Reasonable flexibility on working hours
- Opportunity to participate in variety of projects and tech stack
- Friendly and supportive team of experienced developers
- knowledge and experience of ed-tech business model
- Passion to make better UX, review and suggest improvements to the existing product.
- Maintains a personal blog to share tech tips and experiences.
AWS, Restful API, Angular, Html5, CSS3, SCSS, Responsive web. Experience of integrating UIs with Restful services. Values TDD, ensures code quality.
We are based in London, and the position is 100% remote.