We are looking for experienced, dedicated developers to join our IT development centre in Prague and help us advance and maintain the functionality and technology of our systems, as well as growing the team. You will be involved in the technical design of new functional requirements, continuous improvement of existing solutions and support of running systems. The applications currently run on premise, with a vision to move them onto cloud architecture.
You will acquire insight into financial market products and settlements processes for payment and financial instrument settlement. The diverse set of business stakeholders, customer requirements and business processes of exchanges will challenge your business skills while the high reliability, scalability and performance requirements of our systems will challenge your technical skills.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in and lead the Angular GUI part of the legacy GUI (JSF,XSLT) migration to Angular framework.
- Coordinate the GUI development with SoftwareAnalysts
Mandatory Skills / Experience:
- advanced knowledge and understanding of Angular
- good knowledge of web tags such as HTML5 and CSS3
- knowledge of the English language
You can look forward to:
- access to the knowledge repository and code review
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences
- continuity of projects / working on new projects
- the opportunity to work with various technologies
- daily contact with a team of specialists in their field
This role is delivered from Prague, we do not offer visa sponsorship for this role – applicants from outside EU will be rejected.