Data binding (regular)
Data binding (regular)
Why CRED’s Polish Team?
CRED is a members-only app that offers exclusive rewards for paying bills by credit card. CRED app has 14 million members, 8+ million Monthly Active Users. It is a top global fin-tech startup.
CRED has one of the best technical working environments for tech talents to flourish and it has business results to prove it with over 900 million USD in investment and over 4 billion USD valuation.
When you join CRED’s Polish Team your technical talents will be challenged to design and develop cutting-edge technical solutions from scratch which will be a vital part of CRED’s existing business that already processes millions of transactions and terabytes of data daily. You will work on a totally new social app that will become a part of CRED’s ecosystem.
CRED Polish Team is an independent, vital extension of existing 200+ IT engineers, which is a sweet spot for accelerating your career as the organization is big enough to give you all the perks of the biggest players in IT sector while still having a dynamic startup environment with a lot of individual freedom and new job opportunities appearing in CRED every week.
Working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. We are building the first team in Poland, 100% remote
Getting started: ASAP
- Attractive salary depending on skills and experience (B2B: 20% above the market average. Preferred salary payment in dollars.)
- Working with a completely new product
- Tutoring and inside-organization training
- 26 days of fully paid leave of absence per year
- Hiring Bonus: You will get a sign-on bonus with your first monthly salary that will be an equivalent of 20% of your yearly salary
- Collaboration: Slack
- Source repositories: Git
- Android Studio
Organization of work:
- Agile development
- Good practices: clean code, design patterns
- Number of people in the team: 5
Task / Responsibilities:
- Designing large scale and high complexity systems
- Integrating with external APIs
- Following current industry trends and incorporating best practices into the solution
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the app
- 1-3 years of experience in programming in Java, Kotlin (preferred)
- Strong understanding of algorithms
- Knowledge of good principles, i.e., SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI
- Have strong experience with KMM
- Have strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- Have experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of Android Architectural Components and Design Patterns
- Good communication skills in English (at least B2 level)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (ability to work in a team)
- “Nothing is impossible” approach to problem-solving
- Nice to have: experience in Flutter
- Exploratory call (introduction and set context)
- Android system round (with a small coding task)
- Problem solving and algorithms (discussion of how you would approach the solution of the given problem)
- Conversation about your previous experience, approaching challenges in everyday work and organization culture.
You will get a sign-on bonus with your first monthly salary that will be an equivalent of 20% of your yearly salary. The condition is to work for 12 months. The bonus must be returned in the event of the candidate’s voluntary departure before working with CRED for 12 months.
The Polish team recruitment coordinator for the CRED company is Funmedia from Wrocław.