Who we are
Another typical software house? Another project refined over months that ultimately no one will ever use? Certainly NOT here!
At YND, as a software consultancy, we build products that solve real problems. Whether it’s starting from scratch or working alongside an already existing development team, we bring the startup mentality that gets stuff done. Every single day.
Since YND’s founding in 2014, we have delivered more than 80 successful projects from MVP building and mobile apps to complex system integrations and web applications for some of the largest players in Europe. Among them are big names like Volkswagen, Hypoport, Lufthansa and Burger King as well as fast-growing startups like Kayak and orderbird.
If you want to be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment, read below 🙂
About the role
You will be responsible for the technical architecture and development of Android apps at YND. You will work closely with the product team, including product owners, backend engineers, and designers, and will ultimately be responsible for delivering the app, from concept to completion.
- Solid computer science background (preferably with a graduate degree in computer science or a related field)
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
- Can-do attitude
- 3+ years of coding experience
- Good knowledge of Kotlin and Android SDK
- Working in a Scrum / Agile environment
- Experience with app architecture patterns (like MVVM, MVP, Clean Architecture, etc.)
- Good communication skills, including proficiency in written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (ideally Jenkins)
What we offer
- Salary range 17-22k PLN net (3600-4700 EUR net) on a B2B contract based on your skills and experience
- Real influence on decisions made and high autonomy thanks to the flat hierarchy and efficient processes
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Training budget – tell us in which direction you wish to develop your skills, and we will do our best to help you
- Financing of English lessons (if you wish so)
- For those who prefer to work from the office: an excellent office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station) and as much coffee, drinks, cakes, etc. as you like.
If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure, and permanent challenges make you feel like a kid in a candy store – let us know about yourself and apply!