Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
International IT outsourcing company Andersen is looking for an Android Developer to work on a large Fintech project.
The project is the development of a mobile app for retail banking.
- 3+ or more years experience as a Android Developer;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Kotlin;
- Experience with Android SDK and an understanding of REST principles;
- Knowledge and ability to use patterns (MVVM, MVI and/or MVP);
- Experience in writing Unit and UI tests;
- Understanding of the software development cycle, Agile methodologies (Scrum);
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles;
- Experience with Git,
- Strong understanding of the full life-cycle of mobile development;
- Knowledge of the current trends in the development of mobile applications;
- English — Intermediate+.
The recruitment process looks like:
- Intro call (with the Recruiter);
- Technical interview;
- A brief interview with the Hiring Manager (on request);
- Interview with the client.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company’s activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral Program – earn up to 8800 PLN per successful candidate;
- English and Polish courses;
- Private Health insurance (LuxMed) and MultiSport Plus.