Accenture Applied Intelligence
You’ve heard of Artificial Intelligence (AI), but what about Applied Intelligence?
AI may be the talk of the town, but it’s not a silver bullet. That’s where Applied Intelligence comes in: It’s our unique approach to combining AI with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business in a very pragmatic way.
AI Centre of excellence in Poland is part of a global team of more than 6,000 deep AI experts and 3,000 data scientists. We work with almost any technology partner including SAS, AWS, GCP, and Microsoft.
We build resilient data approaches, make AI vision a reality and make it scalable. Our work makes an impact and help businesses prepare for tomorrow.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises.
- Working with the latest technologies in the field of data analytics.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- Are willing to develop in Human Capital Analytics topics
- Have 4+ years of relevant analytical and/or business experience
- Have knowledge in at least one of the following analytical topics: NLP, survival analysis, genetic algorithms, graph analytics
- Understand concepts of fairness and bias.
- Have experience in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Have programming experience preferably in Python
- Can visualize your data. Knowledge of visualization tools like PowerBI or Tableau would be an asset
- Want to develop data driven projects for large companies
- Are a team player willing to work with non-technical people
- Are fluent in English. Knowledge of other foreign languages like French, German or Spanish would be an asset.
- Have excellent communication skills.