ROS (nice to have)
Computer Vision (junior)
3D geometry (regular)
- Implement real-time AI solutions in C++
- Setup and maintain development environments
- Design system architecture based on client requirements
- Propose, prototype and evaluate computer vision algorithms independently as well as in close cooperation with other AI researchers
- Mentor less experienced team members and help them grow
- Proficiency in C++ programming and debugging
- Commitment to code quality, documentation, thorough testing procedures and knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Ability to solve challenging algorithmic problems
- Strong mathematical background, in particular understanding of algebra and 3D geometry
- At least basic understanding of computer vision algorithms
- At least basic knowledge of Bash and UNIX based systems
- At least basic skills in Python programming.
- Fluent English
- Commercial experience in computer vision, in particular with real-time image processing and filtering, feature extraction and matching, multiview geometry applications
- Experience in 3D modeling
- Experience in robotics and knowledge of ROS
We are Tooploox and we work with startups and big players on projects that improve people’s lives – in line with our mission, we have already changed the way people invest their money, build houses and take care of their health.
We believe that teams and employees are able to manage themselves. That’s why the values we care for most of all are: collaboration, trust and flexibility. Being a part of a self-organizing, autonomous team gives us real ownership of our work and the possibility to fully develop our potential.
AI team comprises of 30 specialists in Machine Learning and Computer Vision. We process images, videos and data from cameras with both deep learning and classical geometric methods. We are looking for yet another expert with strong mathematical background and skill to translate algorithm idea into optimal implementation in C++ to push state of the art in stereovision and depth recognition.