You’ve heard of Artificial Intelligence (AI), but what about Applied Intelligence?
AI may be the talk of the town, but it’s not a silver bullet. That’s where Applied Intelligence comes in: It’s our unique approach to combining AI with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business in a very pragmatic way.
AI Centre of excellence in Poland is part of a global team of more than 6,000 deep AI experts and 3,000 data scientists. We work with almost any technology partner including SAS, AWS, GCP, and Microsoft.
We build resilient data approaches, make AI vision a reality and make it scalable. Our work makes an impact and help businesses prepare for tomorrow.
YOU ARE GOING TO:
- Co-create data science use cases to generate value
- Identify data needed for business answers
- Support in building data pipelines
- Create analytical tables
- Build models for prediction of customer behaviour, risk profiles, time series analysis or similar using real-time or batch data
- Co-create dashboards to present answers to the business owners or stake holders
Additionally your role might include:
- Support sales process by providing analytical solutions to business problems
- Manage work of small team
- Run business meetings with bank’s senior management
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- Have 3+ years of overall experience in Banking in a Data role like marketing, risk, pricing, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Have minimum Bachelor’s degree in discipline like Mathematics, Informatics, Physics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance from a university of repute
- Have excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). Good level of the other language e.g. German, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish or Polish would be an asset
- Have deep knowledge of at least one of the following tools: SAS, Python, SQL, Matlab, R. Knowledge of Hadoop, AWS, GCP, Azure, Spark, Palantir, Snowflake and other data management or data processing tools will be an asset
- Are able to derive insights from large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Understand various statistical techniques like regression including logistic and OLS, Monte Carlo simulation, random forests, classification methods, neural networks, time series analysis.
- Are experienced in planning and executing quantitative analytical projects
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Are excellent team worker with ability to work in distributed delivery environment
WE OFFER YOU:
- Projects for the world’s biggest banking institutions which will make you grow both personally and technologically
- Intellectually challenging work across functional expertise
- Working with the latest technologies in the field of data analytics.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.