Accenture Applied Intelligence
You’ve heard of Artificial Intelligence (AI), but what about Applied Intelligence?
AI may be the talk of the town, but it’s not a silver bullet. That’s where Applied Intelligence comes in: It’s our unique approach to combining AI with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business in a very pragmatic way.
AI Centre of excellence in Poland is part of a global team of more than 6,000 deep AI experts and 3,000 data scientists. We work with almost any technology partner including SAS, AWS, GCP, and Microsoft.
We build resilient data approaches, make AI vision a reality and make it scalable. Our work makes an impact and help businesses prepare for tomorrow.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- Have 1+ year experience in working with data problems on AWS including Data Engineering or Data Science. AWS certification would be an asset
- Solid knowledge of Python and PySpark. Knowledge of Kafka and Flink would be an asset
- Have minimum Bachelor’s degree in discipline like Mathematics, Informatics, Physics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance from a university of repute
- Have excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). Good level of the other language e.g. German, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish or Polish would be an asset
- Are able to derive insights from large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Have good understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Are excellent team worker with ability to work in distributed delivery environment
WE OFFER YOU:
- Projects for the world’s biggest banking institutions which will make you grow both personally and technologically
- Intellectually challenging work across functional expertise
- Working with the latest technologies in the field of data analytics.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.