Kanban (nice to have)
Enterprise Agile Coach-REMOTE
Salary up to $125 000 net B2B/annually
☑️ Long-term B2B contract
35 days of paid leave + 2 weeks of paid sick leave
Direct employment by our client
We’re looking for an Enterprise Agile Coach for a company that is an International fintech startup with branches all over the world that connects innovative banking with the world of cryptocurrencies. Its mission is to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
As an Enterprise Agile Coach, you would support the delivery of objectives and key results (OKRs), lead the adoption and guide the optimization of lean agile values and processes.
- 5+ years experience implementing Scrum or Kanban from the ground up for multiple teams
- 5+ years of Agile Coaching (ability to coach multiple teams in the principles of Agile and the practices of Scrum / Kanban)
- Scrum Master Certification or SAFe Agilist
- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading software development teams in the adoption and improvement of the Agile mindset
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and strong time management skills
- Proven knowledge of the application of Agile and demonstrated ability to coach and lead the cultural and organizational change to make it work
- Great English skills minimum B2+
Nice to have:
- Ability to work with senior-level executives
- A passion and commitment to your own personal development demonstrated by participation in Agile Industry activities and groups as a speaker, volunteer or organizer
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Coach and mentor Product Owners, development and leadership teams to enhance agile/lean practices, release planning, Agile ceremonies, Kanban, domain – and test-driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
- Develop appropriate improvement and coaching plans to build self-organizing teams
- Make the development teams more efficient, transparent and cohesive, and enable better outcomes, solutions and products
- Stayed in alignment with senior management to advance agility at the enterprise level
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility (potentially in terms of predictability, reliability and adaptability)
- Perform ongoing assessment of team agile maturity
- Facilitate positive change by leading on direction, tools and processes
- Potentially fill various roles based on organizational needs and own abilities, including Scrum Master and Team Coach for the development teams
- Develop training materials and deliver them across the organization
- Provide individual coaching to team members, managers, and other employees as required throughout the company
Why work with us?
- Impact globally, work remotely
- Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team
- Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture
- Salary up to $125 000 net/annually, depending on experience (conditions can be negotiated periodically)
- Equity in the company
- Flexible working hours
Referral bonus: 5,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations, as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/