NNIT is one of the world’s leading consultancies for the past twenty years serving the Life Science industry around the world. We apply the latest advances in technology – such as IoT, AI, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Data Analytics – to make Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical, Pharma Production and Laboratory processes more effective and efficient for our clients.
To further strengthen our global MES Powerhouse, we are looking for MES Consultants with a background in the life sciences industry.
NNIT Production IT is a fast-growing business area where we are applying latest technologies to improve pharmaceutical production processes. Our international team of MES consultants works on local as a well as on global MES programs with the mission to improve manufacturing process by digitalization.
You will join our European MES team as an MBR Designer or MBR author. Depending on your experience you will be strongly involved in the analysis of current manufacturing processes and transform them into digitalized processes, i.e. designing and writing MBRs in various MES solutions.
It is important for us that you continuously develop both personally and professionally. Therefore, we focus on your skills through interesting assignments, relevant professional training programs and personal development plans.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Degree (or similar) in IT, Engineering or Science
- Experience in MBR authoring MBRs with a standard MES solution for the (bio)-pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Familiar with at least one of the following MES solutions: Werum PAS-X, Rockwell Factory Talk PharmaSuite, Emerson Syncade (or Emerson Delta V), POMSNet, Siemens OpsCenter, MODA-ES
- Sound understanding of life sciences production modalities,
- Excellent technical understanding of IT/OT manufacturing architecture, especially integration of MES with ERP (SAP) and level 2 automation systems
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing / Six Sigma tools,
- Excellent documentation, communication, and interpersonal skills, with an ability to liaise effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels.
- Good and active listener
- Well organized and well structured
Why should you join NNIT & What we offer to you?
- Competitive salary, additional bonus and benefit package (contribution to your home internet, fitness funding, and others),
- A dynamic workplace with good working conditions, social activities, team events and work life balance,
- Inspiring work environment with access to our global network and ample training opportunities,
- Informal working culture between NNIT colleagues,
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company with a friendly and dynamic work environment,
- Opportunity to work with the most significant life sciences clients,
- Diversity of projects, and possibility of shaping your career path,
- Personal development model which defines your long-term career goals
We are hiring into our European team in the following countries: Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, and Spain.
Fluency in oral and written English is a must. A second language (German, Danish, Italian, Spanish or French) is desired.
Travel must be expected, but will be kept to necessary business trips.
Please apply with a full resume and references that describe your abilities as an MBR Designer / Author.