We are growing our Application Services team! Come help us support range of applications for clients in the Life Science, Financial industry and other business. We operate business critical applications where following regulatory requirements and compliance with GxP Regulations is a must, so if you are up for the challenge, we may be looking for you.
- 2nd/3rd level of operations of business critical pharmaceutical and banking applications based on Microsoft technologies
- application infrastructure monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting
- incident and change management
- testing and technical validation of the applications
- creating documentation
- participation in projects with focus on optimization, automation and implementation of changes and upgrades
What do you bring with you?
- previous experience with Application Support
- decent understanding of IT infrastructure and different OS, Application/Web Platforms
- experience with 2nd/3rd level of operations of business applications
- great communication skills in English both verbal and written
- understanding of ITIL is advantage
- It’s more than welcome if you are automation oriented and have scripting or programming skills (PowerShell, Batch, .NET, etc.)
Nice to have experience with:
- Apache Tomcat or strong wiliness to learn it
- WebLogic, IBM MQ, etc.
- Accounts from Life Science or Financial sector
Your mindset is what is most important to us, regardless of whether you come from a position in a small IT company or a large organization. Your aspiration for improvement of processes and technical matters when it comes to documentation, implementation and communication will help you to be efficient on this role. The ability to work in compliance with quality assurance processes and maintaining detailed documentation is built in your DNA.
You will join our Application Services team
You will have colleagues across the globe as our IT services are delivered 24×7 and therefore collaboration with other teams across time zones is very important. We have global team located in Czech Republic, Denmark and China. Members of our Application Services are sharp professionals who believe in team spirit, are focused on achieving results and ready to share knowledge across technologies and locations. The team is continuously working on modernization and improvements of our technical working instructions as well as handling our incidents, changes and different kind of transition and transformation projects.
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
- Mondays breakfasts and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables in the office
- Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and table tennis
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free