Společnost Kuoni Tumlare hledá kolegu na pozici Accountant General Ledger.
About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large.
Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions.
Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business/Function
Our global Finance function acts as a driver of integration across our businesses, operating across four central principles: global Finance functions provide subject matter expertise; local finance ensure operational execution according to local requirements; global process owners for are in charge of standardisation & optimisation; and the St. Petersburg Finance hub performs transactional finance activities.
The Accountant is responsible for perform all day to day financial transactions with 100% checking of all supporting etc., ensures error free entries in books of accounts, acurate and timely entry of GL transactions in the Finance Accounting System (AX), reversing and adjustment entries according to management instructions, month-end closing, and other finance related tasks and reports. OPEX allocation between inbound and outbound business. Assist in FP&A and yearly budget.
Independently handling HFM Reporting, ensure applicable IFRS and local GAAP / SDAR compliance and smooth completion of Audit and filling of the statutory returns before deadline.
The Accountant needs to handle General Ledger accounting and reporting based on the facts and local/ international governing accounting principles, mainly without reference to others.
Reporting and key relationships:
Reports to Senior Accountant
Key relationships are with:
- Senior Accountant
- FP&A team
- Business Partners
- The wider Kuoni Tumlare finance function (tax, treasury, legal, corporate and shared services)
- Group Accounting
- Internal and External Auditors
- Corporate GL Team and Managers
- Responsible for all daily finance transactions such as issuance of the cheque, payments and accounting/ Documentation for General Ledger etc
- Responsible for appropriate Accruals and accounting of all expenses at the month end.
- Responsible for monthly accounts reconciliations on balance sheet and P&L items and report any discrepancy to Senior Accountant
- Responsible for rectification of Intercompany imbalances by coordinating with counterparts in other countries.
- Monthly or quarterly reporting to Group i.e. Trackers, Bank Reconciliation, B/Sheet Reconciliations, Operating lease, Tax Payments/Refunds, Inter Co. etc. as per timetable advised by Group Accounting.
- Responsible for monthly funds remittance from Group Treasury as per requirement.
- Responsible for preparation of the Financials for Statutory and other audits & assist auditors to perform audit.
- Handle other ad-hoc finance task / job as assigned by Senior Accountamt/
- Management of monthly Tax liability on salary, rent, professional expense, contractor payments, issuance of TDS Certificates as per Income Tax to avoid any interest/penalty imposed by tax authority.
- Management of monthly, quarterly and annual return on all Tax deducted and deposited within time limit to avoid penalty imposed by tax authority.
- Responsible for all SDAR Compliance and documentation on monthly basis and as per requirement.
- Responsible for Recharge calculation and coordination with Cost plus entities for monthly recharge.
- Support Senior Accountant, also act as deputy on all Corporate Reporting, HFM Reporting etc.
- Assist in quarterly forecast and yearly budget.
- Supervision and training of accounting staff.
We are looking for a person with:
- Accounting experience in a fast paced commercial environment, ideally gained within the travel or retail
- Educated to degree level or equivalent depth of experience in Accounting
- In-depth Knowledge of the local/ international accounting standards
- Experience in working with international environment, where cultural differences are taken into account and respected
- Good working knowledge of MS Office is required, especially Excel.
- Experience working with AX System, HFM.
- Sound Knowledge of the Accounting Principles and Local GAAPs
- Sound understanding of accounting systems (JDE, AX, AS400, HFM), methods and procedures.
- Theoretical knowledge to analyze, advice, and resolve problems within a defined service area.
- Knowledge on local VAT is an advantage but not a must.
Pokud byste měli zájem, pošlete svůj životopis pomoci formy v odkazu.https://careers.kuonitumlare.com/o/accountant-general-ledger