Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company with extensive experience in the development and deployment of speciality waxes and polymers. Ensuring high quality and excellent customer service, they’ve become the global leader in their sector.
Their core mission: be the first choice of customers when it comes to speciality polymers and waxes
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing the company’s portfolio of clients in the speciality polymers sector within the Southern European market.
On a daily basis, you will sell products to clients, develop strong relationships and discover new business opportunities in the market.
Your mission: Maintain volume, revenue and margin goals
- Sell and promote the company’s products to existing and new customers
- Conduct technical marketing presentations to educate customers on new products, explaining their features and benefits
- Understand industry trends and proactively search for new opportunities
- Develop the business in new areas within the EMEA region
- Provide an accurate rolling forecast to facilitate advanced purchasing and production planning
- Ensure customers’ needs are met
- Properly document all customer information and communications in the CRM system
- Handle the final part of the sales cycle from negotiation to closing
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company’s products and solutions
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for experienced sales professionals with a background in the chemical industry, looking to use their negotiation and relationship-building expertise in a new challenging position.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English and either French or Italian
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience as an Account Manager or Business Developer in the chemical industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent background in chemistry, technical or business-related field
- Technical knowledge of speciality polymers and applications
- Great presentation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of multichannel prospection
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM
- Ability to forecast purchasing and production planning
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- You thrive in a multicultural environment
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Farmer – you create a lasting impact
- Overall positive attitude
If you have a proven sales track record in different international countries this will be highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
- You can work partially remote in Paris, France or fully remote in Southern Europe
- For this position, you need to be able and feel comfortable travelling within Europe
- You will need to be in possession of an EU visa.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It’s time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).