Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an IT Services company providing an innovative Content Management System to help developers create reliable and fast websites while facilitating content creators’ work.
Their core mission: give flexibility and independence to developers and content creators
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Executive, your goal is to manage the entire sales cycle, closing deals within your assigned market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities, and enhance the company’s relationship with current clients.
- Create detailed business plans to achieve goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Identify new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide after-sales support to your clients to maximize customer loyalty
- Maintain regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Solve issues and complaints to maintain both customer’s satisfaction the company’s reputation
- Negotiate and close deals
- Keep records of sales and data
- Plan and coordinate your account management activities
- Explore new revenue streams
- Report status of accounts on a regular basis
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German and advanced level in English
- Minimum 5 years of experience as B2B Account Executive (Ideally in the Saas or IT sectors)
- Proven experience working remotely
- Successful experience closing large complex deals
- Experience building strong relationships with clients
- You have a rough technical understanding of how websites work
- You know how to switch and adapt your messaging to technical and marketing audiences
- You feel comfortable working in a remote-first set-up and across multiple time zones
- Understanding of the software as a service (SaaS) sales cycle (you will receive training on this!)
- Listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
Having proven experience in SaaS or IT sector is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space
- Onboarding plan: The candidates will be trained considering the different products of the company and the specifications of the sector
- Macbook and other devices like second monitors and headphones
- Annual team-building international trip
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules
- Employee options scheme
Important: This is a fully remote position, and you can work from anywhere in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You will need to be in possession of a visa corresponding to your country of work.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It’s time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).