1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job.
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
Responsible for selling the company's products or services directly to end-user customers in assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry or product segment. Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities. - Knowledge: Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Strong project management skills
- Leads design and delivery of new
- Functional breadth and depth, plus expert in complementary fields
- Applies broad concepts and theories to achieve innovative and effective solutions to complex problems - Job Complexity / Contribution : Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity
- Team leader
- Leads major projects
- Influences or impacts others'
priorities, decisions or activities
- Escalation point for complex issues
- Coaches and mentors other junior team members - Supervision : Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments
- Consults with management on long-range goals
- Determines own priorities, both tactical and strategic - Experience : Bachelors and 8+ years of related experience; at this level post-graduate coursework may be desirable or
Masters degree and 6+ years of related experience or PhD and 3+ years of related experience
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.