MS Office (regular)
IT Support (regular)
IT Support (regular)
At Atos, as a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital business technology, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space. At Atos, the future is our choice.
Check your future tasks
- You will provide excellent customer service and high quality technical support as diagnosing and resolving technical issues individually and as part of a team via telephone, email and remote control,
- Solves problems various hardware, software, and network operating problems via the phone, email, chat and remote-control tools, and involves technical resources to ensure resolution
- Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users
- Identifies, investigates and documents user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems
- Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel
- Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills
- Very good (min. B2+) spoken and English because Support should be provided in English according to customer needs
- PC, printer and networking troubleshooting skills
- Ambition to learn new products and skills and maintain a strong working knowledge of supported systems
- Motivation to learn and work
- To be self-starter and eager to improve their technical skills
- Flexibility, passionate about IT world and having sense of humor
- Good interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Experience as 1st or 2nd line support engineer
Choose a company that helps you define your future
- Individual development plan: internal & external training and courses, certifications, experts’ communities, branch conferences;
- Foreign language classes: onsite, online and e-learning platform;
- Global IT projects that shape the future of digital and have a positive impact on environment;
- Bonuses and accolades awards;
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts.
Choose to take care of your wellbeing
- Benefits platform – shopping, cinema, concerts, books, music, sport activities etc.
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance, e.g. integration events, live cooking sessions, dietician workshops, psychological support, passion sharing meetings.
- Caring package: private medical care with dental care, co-funding of corrective glasses, private life insurance;
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program;
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day;
- Charity and eco initiatives.
Choose great working conditions with no additional conditions
- Remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- No dress code;
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package;
- Bonus for friends’ recommendation.
Choose your future. Choose Atos.
See next steps
- Telephone interview with the Atos recruiter in Polish or in English – about 10 minutes discussion about the role, financial expectations, presentation of further recruitment steps. Expect it 1-5 days after the application.
- Recruiter presents your profile to the manager. This step takes place 1-2 working days after the telephone interview.
- Online recruitment interview with a manager / technical person / department representative. During the interview, we check your technical skills. The meeting lasts from 30 min to 1.5 h, depending on the position.
- Feedback after the interview – takes place 1-5 business days after the recruitment interview.